- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
$5 OFF Oil Change Serviceview coupon
Includes up to 5 quarts major brand oil, new oil filter, plus vehicle maintenance inspection.
Jennifer Storm, 03/14/2022
Went to this other shop, they say they cannot fix my car, so came to Harris Automotive services for the first time, they fixed my car, friendly customer service, price is less than what I expected, and fast service. Happy customer here, would definitely recommend them.